Ugly Childrens Clothing


I´m not a big fan of kids and I don´t get all silly when I see a baby. Maybe I´m not a typical girl because I don´t have the urge to become a mother anytime soon. And all the baby-stuff you can get for the little ones are often too sweet and boring. I care so much for good design and fresh fashion, that I dont think I will find abything to put on my kid if a got knocked up...
Just because you are a little child, you don´t have to look like a pink cupcake if you are a girl, or just wear blue if you are a boy.
Ugly Childrens Clothing is a Norvegian team of three men that wanted to make some cool clothes for very small kids. And they are, as the designers say " baby bodies for boys and girls with balls". How can you not love that! I´m getting this for the next friend that gets a kid, cause I´m still not ready to dress my own...


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment