Design from Istanbul


Tomorrow night I’m getting on the plane for a long weekend in Istanbul. I’m really exited and therefore I wanted to do a little research on design from the city well known for its history and architecture. That’s how I discovered the group of independent designers called Barbarlar. They have a lot of really nice products all made by Rapid Manufacturing Technologies. Take a closer look by pressing more!
(Ps. I will keep my eyes open for good Turkish design to post here when I get back)

Eggholder:
What better way to keep your eggs warm on the breakfast table, than the natural way in a nest?

Spice container
I´m not sure i understand how this work, but each piece conatins a diffrend spice, the piece can be attached togheter and become a portable spice container.


Tea glass plate

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment