Pixel flower wedding

I’ve never been one of those girls imaging or planning my own wedding, in fact I’ve been kind of doing the opposite thing, thinking it would be a nightmare to ever get married since I am a complete perfectionist when it comes to design and events. I can imagine my self doing all the design for my own wedding ending up being so tired that I wouldn’t even making it…. But someone who did make it, and with style, is Cabel and Nicloe. With a little help from designer David Lanham they actually made the design on everything from the invitations to the inscriptions in the ring. Take a look!


With pixel flower as the key word the design came toghether to a modern, romantic and playfull look.

The invitations:






Pixel Flower cake:

The ring:

Costume made chocolates with the little pixel icon printed on the package

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment