The amazing illustrations of Linn Olofsdotter

A couple of years ago I saw this illustration witch I just fell in love with. The problem was that I didn’t know who had made it. But Linn Olofsdotter has made illustrations for all of my favourite design magazines, so it didn’t take long before I found her again. From time to time I’ve seen her work in Bon, Wad and Plaza magazine, and every time I get as fascinated as the first time! So here are some of her work, I hope you will all enjoy it as much as I do!

Over Oilily Shirts

Illustrations for Flor Catalog


Illustration for Brand new t-shirt prints for Levi´s

Illustrations for Inspire Magazine 2007

Illustration for Plaza Magazine issue 02 2008

Figueroa walls

Illustrations - Plague


Illustration for Divine Chocolates

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment