Giulio Iacchetti at Salone


It is not the first time I write about Giulio Iacchetti, and I promise you it will not be the last either! He was presenting no less than 8 different projects during Salone, and unfortunate for me I only had the time to have a closer look at 2 of them. First up was the 22 unusable knifes for Coltellerie Berti. I was soaking wet from the rain outside when I entered Via Ponte Vetero, were the atmosphere was warm and intimate. Giulio had chosen the perfect place to show his knifes, all of them with different shapes and forms. First made in wood and then reproduced in metal, the shapes were soft an elegant, and somehow it reminded me of humans and all our different body shapes and sizes (....)


The second project i did see was the "la cassa della sposa" of witch i will do a post a little bit later! so just stay tuned!







0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment