Maarten Baas

Salone teaser:
Last year my feet were aching and I was dead-tired from walking around Zona Tortona. I remember thinking that the only thing I really wanted was a blister plaster and a shower, but then I stumbled over Maarten Baas showroom and suddenly it was all forgotten. For me good and innovative design can be like drugs… I spin around, all happy and estatic, and this year I really hope Maarten Baas will give me a new shot! He will be presented at two exhibitions during the Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2008. “Maarten Baas, April 2008” is a solo-exhibition, showing an overview of the works by Maarten Baas and Studio Baas & Den Herder from the past 5 years. And then also at “4.”, were we can see his new collection for Established & Sons.

Here are some teasers. On top of the page "Hay Chair"

"Fanchrome"

"Lawn Chair"

Can´t wait to see more!

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment