Vintage-shopping in New York

One of the first things I wanted to do on my short stop in New York, was vintage-shopping. So my friends recommended me this flea-market in Hell's Kitchen. We wen't there, and even though the weather was really bad- it had just rained, and it was freezin' cold- a couple of vendors were still there. I found some great stuff- and it didn't cost a lot either (around 10-15 dollars for lamps, vases etc.).


If you're ever going to NY, check it out: http://www.hellskitchenfleamarket.com



2 kommentarer:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to find some great things despite the weather's effect on vendor and shopper turn-out.

Here's looking forward to springtime! :)

Natalie said...

I checked out your blog, fleaspeech, and I'm definitely using it next time I'm going flea market-shopping/hunting in the states (actually in october)! Really liked it!

Post a Comment